REVLON COLOURBURST Matte Balm & Laquer Balm

When REVLON launched these a few months ago, I simply find these irresistible. 

Pic source: Revlon Malaysia's Facebook

Here are my two most favourite shade.

Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm Shade 225 (Sultry Sulfureuse) - Pinkish Plum
Revlon Colourburst Lacquer Balm Shade 145 (Ingenue) - Light Brown


Shades on my hand


The Revlon Colourburst Lacquer Balm Shade 145 (Ingenue) - 
Brownish shade is high in gloss and keeps my lips moist. I love the after effect. The colour is not-too-loud and gives me a tinge of colour on my lips. On certain days I just like to keep my lips natural looking with a slight tinge of brown.


Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm Shade 225 (Sultry Sulfureuse) is by far my favourite among all the range of colours. On days where you want your lips to stand out with a tinge of pinkish plum but not too overly red, this is the right shade to go for. It's not too red for me and not too light at the same time. 


In some places, this Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm Shade 225 (Sultry Sulfureuse) colour ran out of stock. But the hunt must go on. After "lompating" to at least 4 Watsons, I finally found it at the Sunway Pyramid outlet. Only 2 left!  I trust this must be their best seller colour.



A girl can never have too many lipsticks, right?

For more information, go to REVLON MALAYSIA's Facebook Page







Comments

  1. yeah never enough hehe.. :D

    www.mymomsbest.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. The matte balms are my favourite Revlon products to date.I knew Sultry in the matte balm was going to be a sellout shade because it's so universally wearable so I got two. I was like you - raiding every Watsons and Guardian in sight!
    I like it as a daily colour and I also got the very red Standout which I like to just tone down a little and smooth out with a little lip balm. That latter shade is one loud baby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts