Dare To Be Young by Laneige



What a fruitful Sunday morning this was! 
I played dress up with a FROZEN theme in preparation for a 
Dare To Be Young Challenge Contest by Laneige 

Inspired by Julie Woon's footage, I decided to follow her footsteps.
The challenge was to sing a Disney song in the middle of the LRT. After four takes, I finally managed to record the right footage. This was my NG, cause I burst out laughing.
Follow me on instagram @choypengism to view my entry or view it here.

Here are some of the challenge that you can do to enter the contest. 
Last week I recorded another challenge that was to brush my teeth in public. 
Have a good laugh watching my submission here 

Awesome prizes are up for grabs! 
I also managed to get a few of my friends to take up some simple challenge.
Go have some fun and challenge yourself.

#daretobeyoung



For more info, log on to https://www.facebook.com/laneigemalaysia







Comments

Popular Posts