Have I Been Naughty or Nice?

NICE of course!



Dear Santa Althea,

This ⛄, I wish to receive a special Christmas Box from Althea. One that would make me a happy girl and jumps for joy sky high. I wish to try these products:

1) Apate black pack (Just wanna try something different)
2) Jaseongmiin magnetic pack because it looks like so much fun to watch the magnet strip out of my face!
3) Witch's Pouch Easy Drawing Gel Eyebrow (In Brown) because I have not tried a gel-like eye brow pen before.
4) 3D Face Highlighter Stick from W-Lab to compliment my current shading stick. I wonder how will it turn out...hmmmm.....


OH! Santa Althea, Please make my wish come true. Look! I am all geared up for Christmas. Hope to hear some good news from you.


Love, Choy Peng
   

For all your shopping needs of top Korean beauty brands, log on to https://althea.kr/ or stalk  Althea Malaysia Facebook

Althea is a one-stop online shopping destination for authentic and reasonably priced beauty products from Korea.

Comments

Popular Posts