New Year, New Shades


Gearing up for the Chinese New Year? Add a dash of colours to match your attire this Chinese New Year with Mentholatum's New Lip Crayon Lip Balm. It's a mix between a lip care and a lip colour. It serves as a lip enhancer and also nourishes lips with bountiful moisture!

I had the opportunity to test out all 4 shades. My favourite is shade number 04. Not too dark nor too light. It's just the right shade for me and I like it with a subtle peach-like shade.



Shade 01 - Red but is not overly overwhelming
Shade 02 - Lightest among the rest
Shade 03 - Pink with a tinge of rose colour
Shade 04 - Peach shade



To obtain a fuller and more plumped-up look, glide on extra layers. I love how it glides smoothly on my lips with a slight minty and cooling effect.

The Mentholatum Lip Crayon Lip Balm is fragrance free and is retailed at RM19.90 (3g) Available at all leading pharmacies and hypermarkets starting January 2018.

All in time, for a lip-smacking good time this Chinese New Year. Hey you all! Selamat Tahun Baru Cina!

Comments

Popular Posts